CareCredit is different from a regular credit card.
Use it to pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by medical insurance and get special financing options that may not be available with other cards. We offer 6 months interest free with a $200 minimum or 36 months at 14.9% interest. Click here to apply today.
Here are just some of the dermatologic procedures that you can pay for with your CareCredit health and beauty credit card:
- Deductibles, co-pays and portions not covered by insurance
- Skin exams and screenings
- Laser and light therapy
- Age spots
- Chemical peels
- Spider vein and varicose vein treatment
- Acne treatments
- Mohs surgery and other FDA-approved skin cancer procedures
- Aesthetic treatment of fine lines and wrinkles
- Injectables and Fillers (Botox® Cosmetic, Dysport™, Xeomin®, Juvederm®)
- Tattoo removal