PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
We are asking for help from our patients in ensuring a safe experience at our offices. Please review the following requirements prior to your appointment with us:
- You are required to wear a mask (cloth mask is adequate) to your appointment. If you do not have a mask, you will be able to purchase a cloth mask for $5 at our office (please be prepared with exact change).
- You should cancel your appointment and seek medical attention if you have any of these symptoms: cough, sore throat, new-onset shortness of breath, temperature equal to or greater than 100.0 F, or have taken medication to reduce fever in the past 24 hours. You should also cancel your appointment if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or had contact in the past 2 weeks with individuals diagnosed with or exposed to COVID-19. All of our patients will also be screened for these conditions upon arrival at the office.
- You should strongly consider canceling your appointment if you are someone who is at high risk for COVID-19, in particular patients with poorly controlled high blood pressure, diabetes, lung conditions, and patients who are immunosuppressed (for example, receiving cancer therapy). Please contact our office if you are a high-risk patient and would like to cancel your appointment; we will reschedule your appointment for a later, safer time, or convert your appointment to Telemedicine if appropriate.
- Patients will not be allowed to have anyone accompanying them to their appointment, except under special circumstances (eg, children/adolescents, elderly, or those with special needs). If an accompanying person is necessary, only one accompanying person will be allowed.
- Upon arrival at our office, you will be asked screening questions and have your temperature taken prior to your appointment. If you have symptoms concerning COVID-19 or have a temperature of 100.0 F or higher, you will be asked to return home and your appointment will be rescheduled.
If you need to cancel your appointment for any reason, please contact our office and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment to a later time or convert your appointment to a Telemedicine visit if appropriate.
We will also continue to offer Telemedicine visits for both new and established patients. Telemedicine visits are an excellent way to receive care from the safety and convenience of your own home. If you are interested in scheduling a Telemedicine visit or converting your existing appointment to a Telemedicine visit, please call our office to see if a Telemedicine visit would be appropriate for you. Click here for more information, including a list of conditions that we can evaluate over Telemedicine.
Dermatology Center of Southern Indiana
The Dermatology Center of Southern Indiana (DCSI) has been an established leader in skin care for over 50 years. DCSI specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of dermatological conditions and helps patients to maintain healthy skin and reduce the risk of skin cancer.
Our Medispa builds on this tradition of excellence by offering state-of-the-art cosmetic services to help our patients look their best by addressing the challenges of aging and environmental skin damage.
Our providers treat patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly. This includes the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of problems of the skin, hair, and nails. Conditions common among children are moles and birthmarks, dermatitis, acne, warts, insect bites, and eczema. In adults, we treat a range of conditions such as cancers and pre-cancers, rosacea, psoriasis, and shingles. We also treat eczema, allergies, and other disorders that occur in all age groups, and carefully examine moles or other growths to determine whether they are or may become cancerous.
All of our physicians are Board-Certified in dermatology and dedicated to helping patients enjoy youthful, healthy skin. At DCSI, we customize skincare treatments for each patient and strive to make your experience easy and comfortable.
CALL US AT 812.339.6434 TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION TODAY.